Please have your collection containers out prior to 7AM for collection.
Trash Collection: Wednesday and Saturday
Recycling Collection: Wednesday
If your regular trash or recycle collection day falls on a holiday (New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day) the collection will be made on the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Waste Management furnishes each homeowner a 96-gallon poly cart, with a GREEN lid, for the collection of household garbage, grass clippings, leaves, branches and tree trimmings. Collection shall be limited to the waste cart per collection and shall be placed at the curb.
Collection is performed in an automated side load truck as pictured above. Please place your cart within 1 foot of the curb with the opening facing toward the street. Carts should be placed at least 5 feet away from any obstructions (such as vehicles or mailboxes). Vehicles parked too closely to a collection cart will prevent service of the cart.
Bulk Trash Collection
Two (2) items on Saturday of each week
Acceptable items include moving boxes (please break them down and bundle them), old furniture, appliances, grass clippings, leaves, branches and tree trimmings.
Important! For the safety and protection of our employees and equipment, we do require that branches and tree trimmings be no greater than three inches (3") in diameter and be cut, tied and bundled in fourfoot (4') lengths weighing no more than forty to fifty pounds (40-50 lbs.)
Please note! WM can no longer dispose of CFC refrigerant containing items (i.e., refrigerators, freezers, etc.) without certification that the Freon has been properly removed and recycled, pursuant to current Federal law.
- Gasoline & Oil (cans/filters)
- Vehicle Tires
- Large Pieces of Metal
- Landscape Rock
- Electronic Waste (i.e. Televisions/Computer monitors)
- Glass (i.e. Windows, bathroom mirrors resulting from construction projects)
- Construction Debris (i.e. paint & carpet)
Waste Management furnishes each homeowner a 96-gallon recycle cart with a YELLOW lid, for recycle items. Rinse all containers thoroughly to keep recycle container clean. For additional information: http://recycleoftenrecycleright.com
Accepted Materials for Recycling
Recycle the following items in the 96-gallon recycle cart.
- Metal Cans
- Plastic Bottle & Containers #1-5 & 7
- Paper Cardboard, Dairy & Juice Containers
- Flattened Cardboard & Paperboard
- Glass Bottles & Jars
Unacceptable Items for Recycling
Do NOT include these items in your recycle container.
- No Food or Liquids
- No Foam Cups & Containers
- No Clothing, Funiture & Carpet
- No Batteries or Needles (Batteries and needles pose safety risks for our employees. Check for local drop-off programs for proper disposal.)
- No Loose Plastic Bags, Film or Bagged Recyclables