Please have your collection containers out prior to 7AM for collection.
Recycling Collection: Wednesday
Waste Management furnishes each homeowner a 96-gallon recycle cart with a YELLOW lid, for recycle items. Rinse all containers thoroughly to keep recycle container clean. For additional information: http://recycleoftenrecycleright.com
Please place your cart within 1 foot of the curb with the opening facing toward the street. Carts should be placed at least 5 feet away from any obstructions (such as vehicles or mailboxes).
Accepted Materials for Recycling
Recycle the following items in the 96-gallon recycle cart.
- Metal Cans
- Plastic Bottle & Containers #1-5 & 7
- Paper Cardboard, Dairy & Juice Containers
- Flattened Cardboard & Paperboard
- Glass Bottles & Jars
Unacceptable Items for Recycling
Do NOT include these items in your recycle container.
- No Food or Liquids
- No Foam Cups & Containers
- No Clothing, Funiture & Carpet
- No Batteries or Needles (Batteries and needles pose safety risks for our employees. Check for local drop-off programs for proper disposal.)
- No Loose Plastic Bags, Film or Bagged Recyclables